School is back, which means summertime is coming to a close. However, the fun doesn’t stop here in DTV! We have a full event schedule coming up the fall and winter, you won’t want to miss a moment of it.
- September 17 | DTV Arts Night Out | an evening of art, beer, music, and food trucks
- October 18 | Taste of Downtown | the local favorite back for its 28th year
- November 5 | Hometown Heroes | family-friendly day showcasing all of our local heroes and their cool toys/gadgets
- November 28 | Candy Cane Lane Parade | Visalia’s favorite parade for 76 years
- December 10 | Christmas at the Plaza | carriage rides, pictures with Santa, AND a Christmas market